Ogre Battle 64

Daigotsu

Hope this is alright to post here, but I'm having problems.

Ogre Battle 64 was one of my favorite games back in the day and I've recently been going back to it. Thing is I really can't find any places to download it's music. I'm absolutely stumped. It's such an old game that I believe not many people have played and I'm having a problem finding anywhere to download mp3s.

I hope someone can help me find these songs, I felt that the community here would be a likely place to find a favorable answer.

To be honest, emulated music is a pretty gray area in itself (even MIDIs aren't 100% legal). To tell people to download emulated soundtracks while at the same time banning links to the exact same thing in MP3 sends mixed messages in my opinion.

I didn't ask you. :lol: But in all seriousness, there's at least never been any controversy with game companies shutting down sites sharing game music format tracks, but sharing soundtrack MP3s has definitely gotten negative attention in the past. So we say "NOz" to at least that.