Piano roll question

This is driving me nuts. I have no problem doing this in Live 7, but I switched back to FL since it was a tad easier to use. This is probably going to seem like a really dumb and simple question, but here goes anyways.

How in the world can I mark and end point for a loop on the piano roll? I just want to do something simple and it keeps making me wait until the 2 second point, which I don't want it to do. Is there a way to mark the end point to where you want it or am I stuck?

probably what you want--if you're just talking about editing purposes (not for actual final rendering/playback) just ctrl+click and drag at the top (where it has the measure numbers 1 2 3 4...) to select a section, then FL will automatically loop that when you try to play the pattern.

probably not what you want--if you're talking about final renders, then i dont think there's a way to do that, since FL won't start or stop a render mid-measure (unless there's some way to do this i don't know about).