GH:WT song creator info from IGN

LiquidGlass

So I saw this on IGN last night and thought it was pretty cool. I actually invested in rockband so, sucks for me lol. There's a good chance the song creator will fall short of expectations, but the idea is there. Competition from the guitar hero and rock band franchise will most likely boost the quality of a song creator over the years. I thought of all the tracks from the remix community that i'd love to try to work into the game. Ailsean-drugstore sells sparks and housethegrate-hydrocity pop in my head. Anything from castlevania...

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/882/882888p3.html

Depending on the tools they give us. I'm hoping some of you guys will make some awesome tracks for me to play :)

I've invested in Rock Band, have Guitar Hero 2 for the PS2, and GH3 for the Wii.

That's 3 different guitar controllers, none of which are compatible with the other. Then a set of Rock Band instruments, and I refuse to buy another set of instruments.

These companies need to get their shit together because I am NOT adopting any new game that requires new instruments just because they want a hundred extra dollars each purchase. Fuck that.