guitar pro problems (tensei or geoffrey maybe you know)

2 problems -

1 .Using guitar pro with RSE - It can't be done while FL studio is open.

Is there a way around this? I tried switching guitar pro RSE instruments to direct sound instead of ASIO, but sound quality was lacking (lots of crackles). I want to record or even play along for that matter with my soft synth and guitar pro running. And I don't want to export the guitar pro to an mp3 because I am reading the music. Yes I could eventually memorize the music, but I've seen people on youtube playing while guitar pro is open.

quick fact about the problem - I can open a different soft synth in the standalone and play guitar pro with RSE. This works for playing along, but the soft synth I really want to use is VST only. edit Ok this only worked because the soft synth was using direct sound and surprisingly enough cpu to handle it without asio. When both are asio, guitar pro RSE kicks out. There can only be one asio program at one time I guess.

2. Guitar pro is showing the right tab, but the wrong music notation. In the song I am learning, Sea of Lies by Symphony X, the guitars and stuff are D tuned (low open string is a D instead of an E). For example the music is showing an E, but the tab is showing a D and the music is playing a D.

This goes throughout the whole song. Every note is off by two semi tones. I think it has something to do with the lower tuning. If there were a way to visually transpose (not musically) the music notation but NOT the tab, that would be the ideal fix. I just don't know how to do that.

thanks,

max81503850310