Halo mix

JD-DJ

Ok, I lied, I got too tired and went to sleep, haha. Now I've updated... I realize I forgot to switch the timpani up as well, I wasn't thinking about the percussion. I'll just leave that be for now, and fix it for the next update, or possibly for the submission, depending on how much more work you guys think this needs.

OH SNAP! lol wow I really love the redux of this, truely shows how far you have come on making this beautiful number. As far as anything that needs changed....I would have to say nothing for once, its got the great beat..the levels are nice, everything is organized...wow just wow

OH SNAP! lol wow I really love the redux of this, truely shows how far you have come on making this beautiful number. As far as anything that needs changed....I would have to say nothing for once, its got the great beat..the levels are nice, everything is organized...wow just wow

Thanks! ^^ I just can't help but wonder if Glitch thinks the same.

Whatever you've done, this sounds much more exposed now, revealing some new issues. At least for me.

You shopuld vary the choir volume while it's being filler. Having it barely there sometimes, prominently there at other times varies the track soundscape.

The lead could use some lower frequencies, you could even drop it an octave part of the track. Try doubling it, have it play an octave down as well as where it is now, see if it sounds fuller without being too dominating.

My ears think you've overdone the EQing a little, you've got the highs, but you've got a little too much of them. More bass, or low mids... or mid mids, something you're not having enough of in the lower half of the range imo.

Just critiques, because you should know by now that I like this without me having to say it.

Whatever you've done, this sounds much more exposed now, revealing some new issues. At least for me.

You shopuld vary the choir volume while it's being filler. Having it barely there sometimes, prominently there at other times varies the track soundscape.

Yeah, I can tell before listening exactly what you're talking about. I'll work on it, and I think I'll also try working more with the dynamics. Choirs sound more natural, and just better imo, if they get softer/louder at the right parts.

The lead could use some lower frequencies, you could even drop it an octave part of the track. Try doubling it, have it play an octave down as well as where it is now, see if it sounds fuller without being too dominating.

My ears think you've overdone the EQing a little, you've got the highs, but you've got a little too much of them. More bass, or low mids... or mid mids, something you're not having enough of in the lower half of the range imo.

Hmm, I think that's a result of changing the key from C up to E. You hear less mid-low frequencies because everything moved up. I'll see what I can do to correct this.

Just critiques, because you should know by now that I like this without me having to say it.

Right, of course, and I appreciate the critiques. If not for them, I would never know how to improve. ^^

• 2 years later...