Zero the Kamikaze Squirrel

bladex

this has some of the best music for a snes game i've ever heard. i managed to get my hands on the music and was wondering if someone wanted to make a few of the tracks even better. here's 2 of my favs to download and listen: Beach 1 and 2 in MP3 format. i have more songs from it but couldnt upload them all due to their size.

http://momupload.com/files/100494/zero.zip.html

hope someone can make these sound even sweeter! 8O

I agree wholeheartedly! I used to have this game on my old SNES and it was the best game around until DKC. I still think the music in there is some of the best around, it rivals Mega Man on some places and is alot better than Mega Man 4-7 I'd say.

I just started remixing. Got my new keyboard yesterday and trying to learn Fruityloops now. It will take some time for me to fully comprehend the program and manage all the flips and buttons. When I get around, I might try to do something about Zero, since I know all the melodies by heart anyway. I was aiming to do some mega man first but...whatthahell :)