The Months, They Are A-Changin'

Kai XIII

So...if June was Boss month, are we making July sub-boss month, or mid-boss or some other term for a challenging opponent?

I sincerely hope not. I believe these things are fun(ish) because there aren't many of them, and like so many other things, overexposure leads to disinterest. People would grow tried of theme months very quickly if they were always there. As such, having June for boss sigs, October for Halloween sigs, and December for Christmas sigs is enough if you ask me.

Not to mention, people would stop volunteering for sig making duties in a heartbeat with all that work hanging over them :lol:

Next year, we need a "Boss Month" remixing project...

There's been a couple actually, thought not really linked to the JiBM stuff. One I was a part of, was called "UnMod R Bad Men". It was to consist of boss music remixes done (mostly) by the folks who posted in UnMod with at least some regularity. It was moved to .org right after all the sidebar drama, where, a month and a half later, it was dead (seems interest utterly vanished when it left OCR). And then of course, there's "Cruscendo to Chaos", which is still in development.