PRC126: Sighting orange lightning down under! (Crash Bandicoot 2)

Rexy

Do I need to start the closing thread already? My confidence has hit rock bottom, and you very well know why.

Total number of mixes - 2

Total number of votes - 2

Highest possible score - 4

What does this tell me? Well, this tells me that this is actually the LEAST POPULAR PRC for quite some time, and this has actually really thrown back my confidence not only as a host but also for the hopes of seeing some further Crash loving in the videogame remixing scene. The bottom line is the so-called "difficult decision" certainly didn't pay off, and people find Crash "too inaccessible" to consider offering some kind of love to.

I'm disappointed with this. :( But moving on...

The winner by an unanimous decision is setokaibarocket with 4 points!

It's been prophesized from the start apparently, lol. Seto, please make sure that you send the source tune in well ahead of time so that we don't have to painstakingly wait for you like with the Fire Emblem PRC.

I'll be there tomorrow for the next PRC, and hopefully I'd be in a better mood by then and all -.-

Nah, this won't at all forge an earlier retirement than the usual. I just feel really disappointed as a Crash fan more than as a PRC host; it's a weird connecting factor, since outside Sonic and Donkey Kong Country, I've literally forced myself to see into everyone else's childhood listening to what's on the site. Is this an understanding over how put down I feel?