Xbox 360 VGA HD AV Cable

Some Dewd

Could anyone provide me with any information as to whether or not this cable is compatible with an HP w2207 LCD monitor?

The specs for this monitor can be found here: http://reviews.cnet.com/lcd-monitors/hp-w2207-lcd-monitor/4507-3174_7-32391039.html

I've browsed around the web, but haven't really found anything with a definite answer.

According to Microsoft, the maximum resolution the VGA cable can output is 1360x768, however, from what little I've read, you can adjust this so that it'll fit a monitor with a higher resolution, can anyone confirm this?

Many thanks in advance, friends!

Dewd, it will work fine. I used to run my xbox on a vga cable on a 1680 x 1050 monitor. Only slight thing is that 1680 x 1050 is not the same as 720p or 1080p resolution that the xbox will give you the choice of outputting as, so your monitor will either have to scale down 1080p or scale up 720p. They looked similar to me, but on my monitor at least, I found that setting the xbox at 1080p probably looked a bit better.