Guitar Hero: World Tour Song Creation Demo Video

Murmeli Walan

Maybe because I actually play drums IRL...

I never said RB2 sucked, I said I preferred GH: WT. The burden of proof isn't on me.

A) I've always preferred my GH guitars over Rockband's, and I'm sure Red Octane is gonna make a good set of drums.

B) I'm actually pretty interested in the song creation option.

C) I like the songset in GH.

I guess the real thing is gonna be to see whether or not Activision puts out an insane amount of DLC support for GH4(and I'm somewhat afraid that the song creation mode is gonna be a copout for that).

So far all Rockband 2 has managed to show me is a new songset and somewhat better instruments.

Tell me why Rockband 2 is the better of the two.

How can you prefer something you haven't tried yet though, instrument wise? I still don't see how you say this. Cause all I can see you going by is past stuff with RB1, which the guitars were crappy yes, but seems like all signs point to those being fixed for 2, and the drum pedal is reenforced. The GH:WT kit looks flimsy as hell, especially the cymbals.

Well you're right, only time will tell. I don't think the drums look that bad though, and the whole thing about the buttons being farther engraved into the actual neck and the strum bar is "less gummy" doesn't really reassure me as much. I like the buttons to stick out on the guitars. Also, The reinforced pedal is great, but we never had a problem with the original either. I mean it's not like we were throwing it against a wall or totally stomping the fuck out of it.