wave biking at emerald coast

M.A.N

No sourcce link, no source comment.

It's quiet, it only approach 0dB when the kick plays, so you might want to balance it a bit. You've also got the pads nice and rich, but the leads really clean and bare. You might want to add some reverb, compression, something to add width and energy to the leads. While on the topic of making things richer, raising the volume on everything should get you there, but you'll need to compress the peaking instruments. I recommend putting a limiter on the master, and compression on leads and kick.

It's not very cohesive, just listening to the kick makes it obvious. There's some nice melodies in here, but it seems a bit crazy, going from one section to another with very little transition writing. Dunno how much is from the source and how much is yours, but just cleaning up the drums and making some nice transitions would improve the track significantly. The melodies mesh well into the track, and the style is roughly the same. I suggest you rewrite the drums compeltely, as they're responsible for a lot of the loss of cohesiveness.

Sorry, I can't say this is good atm, but I'm certain it could be with the right fixes. Place some more thought into cohesiveness and get the volume up a bit. Good luck.