want your mixes on the radio?

Ion

Hi im Ion, just joined the forums today but ive been a fan of ocremix for ages, usually catching alot of them on youtube and whatnot :)

anyway i do a weekly internet radio show for www.eve-radio.com and www.totalgamingradio.com and was thinking of ideas for my show, i came across the idea of playing a weekly "videogame remix of the week" sorta thing where the listeners would vote each week for the videogame remix of the week

and then i thought this would be even better if i let you guys know about it so you can promote your new releases and whatnot :D

of course i fully respect the artists music and il contact them before playing the music on the radio to make sure its cool, and give them full credit for it as well as direct my listeners to the url so that they can check out the mix etc :)

anyway, is this ok with everyone and with the rules of the site/forums? im not 100% sure if they are but i just thought it would be an advantage to me and everyone here if something like this existed :)

cheers for hearing me out guys!

Hi im Ion, just joined the forums today but ive been a fan of ocremix for ages, usually catching alot of them on youtube and whatnot :)

anyway i do a weekly internet radio show for www.eve-radio.com and www.totalgamingradio.com and was thinking of ideas for my show, i came across the idea of playing a weekly "videogame remix of the week" sorta thing where the listeners would vote each week for the videogame remix of the week

and then i thought this would be even better if i let you guys know about it so you can promote your new releases and whatnot :D

of course i fully respect the artists music and il contact them before playing the music on the radio to make sure its cool, and give them full credit for it as well as direct my listeners to the url so that they can check out the mix etc :)

anyway, is this ok with everyone and with the rules of the site/forums? im not 100% sure if they are but i just thought it would be an advantage to me and everyone here if something like this existed :)

cheers for hearing me out guys!

Read up on our Terms of Use here: http://www.ocremix.org/info/Content_Policy

It's nothing scary; it's basically saying to properly credit the ReMixes like you plan to do. Thanks for the pimp, Ion!