Fire Emblem 'Tranquillity'

Jago

This is an arrangement I released quite some time ago to VGMix2 when it existed. I can't recall which track it is from the NSF file, but it's from Fire Emblem: Dragon of Darkness and Sword of Light. This is entitled Tranquillity, and it was written as a reminder to myself to always search for peace in my life, even during times of chaos. I hope this also makes you feel relaxed as you listen to it. Admittedly, the beginning is a little rough, but I've since abandoned the arrangement to attempt an update. Hopefully, you'll enjoy listening anyway. Cheers!

http://www.tindeck.com/audio/my/tjbo/Jago---Tranquillity

Pretty. Pizzicato strings fall into the bg quite soon, and the piano is a little hard on the highs, you might want to work that out. Changing the chord progression during one of the iterations of the theme would be nice.

2:11, weird flute note.

Repetition is my main problem with this, but it _is_ pretty. Good job, man.

Please take the time to answer the questions in this post.

Really pretty! I don't think it's repetitive at all, given the source material. I think it really sticks true to the original theme while adding just the right touch of originality. It could certainly use some cleaning up, but it's definitely promising!