*NO* Phantasy Star 4 'Aerial Fortress'

djpretzel

The original song is the Phantasy Star 4 Air Castle theme. My version is entitled "Aerial Fortress". I have uploaded it to or, if that does not work, it can be found at . You can credit it to Andrew Aversa (but use "dj zircon") with help from Colin Eichinger ("Rebel Faction"). You can include this email, but not the website since I am still working on it. I am not sure if the song's ID tag is correct, since the full title could not fit; I had to use the second id tag type. I believe it is acceptable by the submission guidelines. Thank you in your advance for your time,

Andrew Aversa

This is weird. You know why? The drum work is great, groovy, dancy. The synths however, are the complete opposite. They seem out of time with the drums, and the patches themselves don't work together. Keep the drums, and try to work the synths with the same groove. An ending would also be nice.

NO

The synths are poorly selected. they dont work given their applications, i.e. melody, bassline...etc.

there is a general lack of things going on...the drums are consistently interesting, but thats the only part of this mix i find worth my time. again, there's never more than one or two instruments playing plus the drums. there is really no harmony to speak of. the mix is too dry for a techno song.

in short, this mix relies too much on the drums, and lacks depth.

NO

Oh yeah, theres no ending either.