How do I put a music player on my website?

Lie Mf B

I'm running my own website with my music (see banner below), and I would love to add some kind of embedded music player on it, just like on Myspace pages, that plays in realtime when visitors arrive.

If I had really good bandwidth, I'd probably install Icecast and stream from my server. (I might still consider this.)

But are there other options?

I don't want to embed youtube videos for this purpose. And I don't want to provide merely a URL to the stream -- I want a player console in the corner of my website.

Ideas are very welcome!

I'm running my own website with my music (see banner below), and I would love to add some kind of embedded music player on it, just like on Myspace pages, that plays in realtime when visitors arrive.

We've got all sorts of new features in this website that represents wars in ancient Japan that ACTUALLY happened! Realtime music playing, and you can download all of their stuff and flip over the bandwidth for MASSIVE DAMAGE!

We've got all sorts of new features in this website that represents wars in ancient Japan that ACTUALLY happened! Realtime music playing, and you can download all of their stuff and flip over the bandwidth for MASSIVE DAMAGE!

Is there some subtle reference I'm not getting here? Or is this totally random? Or is this a bot? :o