His World Re-Arrangement

Tarnish

I was testing out some new soundfonts with the His World tune, and got some imo interesting stuff. Not a remix, just an arrangement, and I don't think I'll try to make a remix out of it anytime soon, but thought it might give some more experienced remixers ideas or inspiration: frvs

'Raw' material without any mixing, so no need to point that out, but if any1 has any opinions to say, well don't let me hold you back.

Never thought I'd use these kind of instruments since I'm not really for classical stuff, but the Cello, Choir and Piano gives it a nice, sorrowful feeling imo.

Try and make a mix out of this. It sounds as it is too much like Solaris form 2 as it is, but if you tweak it just a bit it might be a good rendition of Next Gen's main theme.

Like I stated before, I'm not intending to make a remix or anything else out of this, since I don't have any ideas or the experience for it yet. It's just the result of trying out instruments and showing it in hope that much more talented and experienced artist(s) can get ideas from it. And in my opinion it doesn't sound like Solaris Phase 2 at all, the instrumentation, and thus the mood of the song is far too different from SP2.