Need voice actor for game project.

Ronyn

Not sure if this should be here or non-remix WIP board, but probably better exposure here, so here goes:

Working on a pet project with some friends doing music and audio for a small war game. I had a friend of mine lined up to do some soldier voice overs, but he's flaked out, and I tried using my own voice. Big mistake. You know those nerds that record themselves re-enacting star wars scenes that coincidentally sound just like nerds re-enacting star wars scenes? Well yeah, I kinda sound like that.

So yeah, anyone (who can act and sound like a soldier) who'd be willing to spout a few lines into a mic for me would be greatly appreciated. I can only offer you love and credits, but hey I'm working for free too ;)

The game is still being developed, and buggy, but feel free to check it out:

http://totaltacticalwarfare.blogspot.com

I may not check this tread every day, so please email directly at maestrodeclure@aol.com if you'd like to help.

Cool. I've had about 4 people interested so far besides you two. There really isn't a lot of work to do, so I just decided rather than audition people, just send me a recording of what we do need, and we'll choose among best assets we get. I'll PM you guys the lines we need.

Since I've got a pretty good response I'm putting a due date of Tues, Jan 13th on this. Anyone still interested before then just email me, after that just consider this thread dead. Thanks again everyone.

Thanks to everyone who took time to submit. Had a lot of submissions, more than I expected, so it was very difficult to choose. Wasn't sure whether or not to announce who we used, but decided in the end it was appropriate to do so here so nobody thinks I just left them hanging. We went with Jason (Strike911) and Steven Kelly, congratz guys. Again, thanks a ton to everyone else who put in time and effort to help us out as well, it wasn't easy to decide trust me.