N/A

Native Dialect

I like the bassline. I'm not sure if the highest note is in the right key, it's in major key while the other instruments are in minor key. I think.

I listened to this in laptop speakers first. The bongo/percussion sounded extremely mechanical, and the melody and strings are buried way back in the background.

Listening with pretty good headphones: it sounds very bassy, but not muddy to me. The bongos fit much better to the beat . Even though I can hear them better this way, the strings and piano are still mixed too low. They need to be brought UP.

The piano is out of rhythm. The last note of each two bars is noticeably early.

I really like the synth textures. The worbly strings are great. The (original?) section from 1:30 is really good. Only the first short snare fill is disrupting.

--Eino

I agree about the drums. Also, I can barely hear the main melody! Most audible to me are the drums, then the base line, then the melody.

Please upload a pure mp3 file of this. Youtube does terrible things to the audio quality which makes critiquing more difficult and sometimes completely inaccurate.

It's pleasant, sounds good, and it's too repetitive (although I'd work on the percussions).