Wheres the Ace Combat Remixes?

Korzinski

You guys rush stuff like a Halo 2 remix up, maybe its because you liked the soundtrack or other reasons, but Namcos Ace Combat series has been living strong for such a long time, and when I orginally came to this site was very, VERY, disappointed to see absolutely no remixes of any song from any of the 8 games. Am I the only person who thought the series had an amazing musical score? Nobody here liked the soundtrack enough to care for a remix? I mean gosh, a bad game like Chaos Legion (Which I did play, sadly) got an amazing remix, but nothing from a series that's been around for nearly 10 years?

Maybe I'm just nerd rageing, but I'm confused, where's the love?

When people remix a song, they do it for the following reasons:

1. They like the song.

2. They have an idea for how to remix it.

3. They feel the need to complete it.

If they can't do any of the three, it doesn't happen.

You want a remix, request it or do it yourself. Nerd-raging isn't going to help anything.

Oh, and welcome to the boards.

You guys rush stuff like a Halo 2 remix up, maybe its because you liked the soundtrack or other reasons, but Namcos Ace Combat series has been living strong for such a long time, and when I orginally came to this site was very, VERY, disappointed to see absolutely no remixes of any song from any of the 8 games. Am I the only person who thought the series had an amazing musical score? Nobody here liked the soundtrack enough to care for a remix? I mean gosh, a bad game like Chaos Legion (Which I did play, sadly) got an amazing remix, but nothing from a series that's been around for nearly 10 years?

Maybe I'm just nerd rageing, but I'm confused, where's the love?

Yeah, you're nerd raging. You're going about this the wrong way.

1. Artists submit what they want from what games they want.

2. The staff does not dictate what games are ReMixed.

3. We didn't rush up any Halo 2 mix up. We don't have any Halo 2 mixes.

4. There are better, more effective ways to evangelize something to be ReMixed than to shit on other games just because the game series you want isn't represented.

Provide some YouTubes of tracks and do it in the Requests boards.