extremely large image search

prophetik music

ugh, i hate posting here :tomatoface: everyone has to occasionally, i guess.

i'm looking for a way to search for extremely large image files through google image search or some other major search engine. by extremely large, i mean a minimum of 1920x1200, and preferably at least 2000 pixels on each side. is there a boolean that i can add to a google search to allow me to define minimum image size? or is there a search engine that allows me to define that?

edit: this is relative to my game memorabilia post - i want to find images i can turn into poster-sized pictures, and 1920x1200 is about 8x6 in a standard picture size. doubling that is as big as i'd prefer to go and still get a good picture, which would be 16x12 - and that's not that bad, that's close to the 11x17 that a smaller poster from a store often is. so the bigger the image, the better.

Can't you just click "Extra Large images" in the little dropdown menu after searching?

that just has anything larger than 1280x1024, and with the advent of high-res lcd screens there's a ton of these out there. i'm looking for at least 2000x2000 - which is a much smaller amount of pictures to look through.

edit: are there any other booleans for larger than 'huge'?

edit2: i should point out that a boolean isn't something to stick on the end of an addressed search, but rather a term or symbol to use that'll quantify the current search (ie if you search for mahler NOT gustav, in google that'd be mahler -gustav).

i tried out altavista's image search a while ago. it uses google's same parameters for pictures, and also allows you to search for a specific size for wallpaper - but those sizes are generally too small (or really skinny to fit on a 3 x 17" triple monitor setup)). and their results are atrocious compared to google's, unfortunately.