help quick plz - Spyware

Maco70

Oh hell no. If you're concerned Norton will eat up too much resources, then go with a lighter antivirus. Here, let me say this: I, too, have only a gig of RAM. I'm running AVG antivirus and Comodo firewall. I have no issues with resources being used up whatsoever.

Go with whatever antivirus software you think will suit your needs the best, but for the love of the Internet Gods, don't keep McAfee! McAfee sucks.

Now, McVaffe on the other hand, he's awesome.

Links?

And, I am unfamilliar with McVaffe.

I have just over a gig of ram. But a great portion of that is dedicated to on board video.

dude, you fucking need to get yourself a better computer. seriously - ram's only 20$ a gig currently! you've GOTTA have room on your board to update at least a little bit - get a couple gigs more of ram and a decent video card, at least - that's like 120$ total, and if you got a lesser card, it'd be like 90$. can you afford that?

Oh, I thought you meant it was a virus scan. I didn't pick up on the obvious sarcasm.

dude, you fucking need to get yourself a better computer. seriously - ram's only 20$ a gig currently! you've GOTTA have room on your board to update at least a little bit - get a couple gigs more of ram and a decent video card, at least - that's like 120$ total, and if you got a lesser card, it'd be like 90$. can you afford that?

All my RAM slots are full, and the board can only take 2 gigs anyway. What I need is a whole new system. Motherboard, video, drives. Everything. I just don't have cash right now. Heh, my CD burner is an iomega "zip cd burner". It boasts of being a 4x.