Technobob FM (VOPM) & Funky Operator (TFM)

Technobob is a catchy little dance track, I used the VOPM plugin for everything bar a couple of drum samples.

http://www.mediafire.com/?m1njaamgty4

Funky Operator is an older track created last year but it is one of my favourites and i've never uploaded it here before, I used Shiru's excellent TFM music maker program to create this.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ontt1yiqygn

Technobob sounds oldskool, well-mixed, and fun to listen to. I don't hear any major issues with it, well, at least the first minute. I don't really care for some of the synth sounds and the arrangement towards the middle of the song (although it's still decent enough to keep my interest).

I do like the section around the 2:20 mark. It sounds really smooth and funky. I like the little percussion break at the end. That's a nice way to end the song (would like to hear a longer ending though).

Funky Operator sounds really cheesy, but it's cute. I actually enjoy listening to it. It reminds me of some of the old DOS games, like Lemmings. This music is actually good enough to be used on a game soundtrack (if only they still made games for DOS). I would love to see it used in a Flash game or something. You should definitely keep making music like this if you still got the right tools to do so. Game developers are always looking for fun and creative music like this to add to their games. You might even consider posting this one to the newgrounds.com music section. Someone might decide to use it for their game.