Need Remixers for Double Dragon Fangame

Bozeefus

One question before i start: Have you heard of a Beat em up engine called OpenBOR?

Well me and some friends of mine are working on a project called

Super/Return Of Double Dragon: The Remake

And i was wondering if you guys could help us in remixing the tracks for it? I have also noticed that Duke's Lair has been made for it. called "No. 5 (Snapdragon)" I also wanted to ask ParagonX9 (If he/she is reading this) if we could use your remix in the mod?

Thanks alot. I look forward to the people who are willing to help.

Also my youtube can be reached here

www.youtube.com/bozeefusisback

Here i have the S/RODD OST uploaded. If your interested in remixing the songs take a look at them first.

and if your interested in our OpenBOR project. Go Here

http://newgeneration.generation-now.net/OpenBOR/index.php

Here we will keep you posted and up to date status about the mod. This mod is going pretty well so check it out sometime and join.

Thanks for hearing us out!!

Screenshots speak much louder than words.

Even after browsing your site and reading your post, I'm still not entirely sure what you're doing. Please elaborate, or set up an "About" page somewhere on your website.

Since you're using Double Dragon characters and assets, I'm assuming you've already received permission from Taito?

And i was wondering if you guys could help us in remixing the tracks for it? I have also noticed that Duke's Lair has been made for it. called "No. 5 (Snapdragon)" I also wanted to ask ParagonX9 (If he/she is reading this) if we could use your remix in the mod?

According to his forum profile, he hasn't logged in since last November, so I'd try sending him a private message (unfortunately, he didn't list his email).

Also, our content policy says you can use any OCR track as long as it's not for profit and you give proper credit to the remixer and OCR, so if you can't get in touch with Paragon, you can still use his mix.

Good luck on your project. The first BoR mod I played was also based on Double Dragon, so I hope this turns out good.

Screenshots speak much louder than words.

Even after browsing your site and reading your post, I'm still not entirely sure what you're doing. Please elaborate, or set up an "About" page somewhere on your website.

Since you're using Double Dragon characters and assets, I'm assuming you've already received permission from Taito?

Hopefully you can fully understand it. Now the front page looks more lively. Check it out for yourself. And im still working on that about page