Keyboard drum jam to classic VGM

Harmony

whoooooooooooooaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaa*deep note*aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... plus the video editing on that groove bias video made it all the more funner.

Still, I bet if shna decided to do something like this it would reek of 100% more Winglessesque flamboyant virtuosity. He'd be playing 128th notes up and down the whole keyboard while using his left arm to train a monkey how to jump through a flaming hoola-hoop and his right arm to stop an armed robber at a nearby convenience mart..

Here's the YouTube link if you want to vote it up/share/view etc, though analoq is right - w/o some serious external force this wouldn't go viral. :(
Maybe I'll overdub some random heavily autotuned lyrics...that would give it some infectious viral punch. and if that doesn't get things moving, I do know a guy with a cat...

whoooooooooooooaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaa*deep note*aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... plus the video editing on that groove bias video made it all the more funner.

Still, I bet if shna decided to do something like this it would reek of 100% more Winglessesque flamboyant virtuosity. He'd be playing 128th notes up and down the whole keyboard while using his left arm to train a monkey how to jump through a flaming hoola-hoop and his right arm to stop an armed robber at a nearby convenience mart..

So... he'd be playing the piano with his penis?

• 1 month later...