NintenJoe 64 - Experimental band!

jabond23

I've been writing music almost full time since about January of 2008 and have been playing guitar since 2000. I've come a long way since my first song since then. NintenJoe 64 does completely original music ranging anywhere from rock and hard rock to death and power metal. If you like any of the songs you hear here, let me know and i'll give you a link to the cd quality versions of them. ENJOY! :))

I have quite a bit of my music up for listening on Sound Lantern, which is basically if Youtube only did music. http://www.soundlantern.com/UpdatedUser.do?UsName=jabond21&UsId=4868

But i'm really looking for an opinion on a song i wrote called Voices Broken ( http://www.soundlantern.com/UpdatedSoundPage.do?ToId=35536 ) . Voices Broken is a mix of hard rock and some metal. It kinda reminds me of Filter.

Please let me know what ya think of it!

Sounds good man, I'm definitely an appreciate of rock and metal so it's cool to hear your project on this.

Sound quality sounds pretty good and it's a pretty jammin song. There's only a little bit at the beginning and at the :40 second mark when the song comes back from it's breakdown that it sounds a little mistimed. There's times when it almost feels like the main guitars that are chugging through the song sound like they are dragging just barely, like the palm muting is slowing it down just a tad or something.

Don't know, could just be me.

Other than that, pretty good song man