Reunion115 by Platonist

Platonist

Chaotic Will Power Platonist is back again with a weird, semi-chaotic electronic rock/chip fusion without guitars; that's how it'd be best described anyway. Mr Loman tells you that he wrote this "riff" on his guitar but thought it would destroy the feel of his work if it was recorded that way.

Instead he gives us an instrumental, electronic version of what might be a heavy progressive rock track in the future. The Song is called I Will and there are originally some lyrics written for it so there's a purpose behind the title (for once)

Enjoy

http://reunion.sgxmusic.com/115%20-%20Platonist%20-%20I%20Will.mp3

I like this, and i've done that before with writing a riff or song on a guitar but found out it works better in an electronic type song.

The mixing and production is very well done, i have nothing to complain about with that at all! :)

I think the only complaint i have is that sometimes the snare seems too loud during the verses, or quieter parts. But that might just be me. :)

• 4 weeks later...