Sonic The Hedgehog - Green Hill Zone (Cynic Project remix)

cynicmusic

I like how the source is used, and although I'd like to hear more of it, I think it's cool that it sort of teases in and out of the background.

I couldn't pick out the source. But, then again, it took me forever to find the source in djpretzel's Pachelbel's Ganon.

Is there clipping on the crash around 0:15?

I enjoy the Sonic spin noise early on and the dance beat around 1:15. Overall, very intricate and fun. Great stuff!

I'd like to see this submitted to the judge's panel and have it go through the process to get on the site. It is a nice upbeat tune, well done. I think it ends abruptly. Perhaps you could use some more of the source at this point along with a solo of one of your leads, and then back into the chorus. I don't know - but I think it should be a little longer. Keep exploring this nice concept you've got going.

hmmm..this isnt bad at all...its jus that it everything feels so dry to me especially the opening the bells or whatever that is needs some reverb and some delay...and the low end needs some boost i cant feel the bass nor the kick and i would love to see a breakdown part and also the transitions feels weak with a lil more work about the stuff ive mention this track can really shine :razz:

also make it longer i dunno if this was a preview or if your planning on subbing this song ..try to expand it too 5mins i think the source is limited but you can stretch it out trust me.

• 1 month later...

It needs more source. I couldn't tell which stage it was from until 2/3 into the song, which isn't good for one of the best songs in the game's soundtrack. This mix is catchy, and I did enjoy it, I just wish there was more of the original source in there.