*NO* Sonic Adventure 2 'Maze of Mirrors'

djpretzel

I sent this a week ago, but didn't get a conformation e-mail, so I assume something went wrong. I probably didn't click 'send' like some kind of moron. Anyway, I hope you likes it.

game: Sonic Adventure 2

song: Twinkle Park, Mirror Room, Amy

me: Pixelated

remix title: Maze of Mirrors

Thanks for your time.

When you have nothing better to do, visit http://www.bored.com

Very interesting mix, good sounds and percussion, with lots of low level sound effects and bites in the background. There are some issues with this mix however. There seems to be a gap of middle frequencies which is quite noticeable imo, and this mix does need some more meat to it, a slightly thicker sound underneath or something similar. It could also do with a little more variation, although the percussive elements are very entertaining.

I would definitely like to see this resubmitted. This could be a great mix.

NO for now.

Pixelated has been improving immensely. He's actually on my personal to watch list. His works reminds me of Zyko. Both deliver mixes that take the listener on a digital trip to some weird and cool psychedelic place.

This mix is very bare bones though and missing several ingredients to keep the listener interested throughout. There's almost no harmony. The ending is also a bit odd in an unpolished way. Superb concept and ideas, but bad execution. His current level is much more polished and focused, while keeping this extremely unique style.

NO