*NO* Chrono Trigger 'Mighty Magus'

djpretzel

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really liking this groove, and the instrumentation used. Unfortunately, the use of two such complex melodies near the start and end of the song (sitar? and flute) means it is quite an effort to listen to some of it! It is this one small but very significant issue that means that this is a

NO. I would like to see a resubmit of this for sure.

Deja vu.

Nice to see yet another unique and ethnic take on mixes. I particularly dig the middle eastern/indian vibe of this. They are quite rare. Unfortunately, the execution and length of this mix holds it back.

My favorite sections are around 30 seconds and again at 2:00. Definitely the highlight of the mix for me.

The main problem with this mix for me is the shortness and lack of polish. Expand on the ideas, lengthen it and polish it up more. Ending is also slightly weird, it just ends with no warning or meaning. It just ends. This could have been a really great mix. As is, it feels incomplete, like a WIP. I already mentioned to nancho previously that I think he should work on this more, as this has potential...

NO