GameStop Controls 21% Of US Game Market

Dyne

I find some at gamestop very rarely. If any of you live around TN, check into a store called Mckays used books/dvd/cds. They have stores in chattanooga, knoxville, and near nashville. Best thing about this store is they have a "very scratched" section for games, which they sell games for 4.95. Thing is, their definition of "very scratched" is finger prints and such. Even games that do have some scratches on them can be buffed out. Also you can check the discs before you buy to see what they look like. I walked out with army of two for 360, and star ocean TTEOT and Grandia 2 recently, all 5 bucks each, all work great.

At my GameStop this month, we were required to hire a minority because of affirmative action and whatnot. We also have a female manager, but she's actually pretty good. She loves zombie games, her Nintendo DS and more.

Although, I'm pretty sure she doesn't ACTUALLY exist because she's a girl who plays games. Pretty sure I'm going to wake up any day now and see that the last year of her working there has been a complete long-ass dream.