*NO* Metroid Prime 'Twilight on Tallon'

djpretzel

(Sorry, my last e-mail didnt have the link)

Hey, I made another remix, so just sendin it in. No real problems to alert of this time, spellings good haha. Heres the low down on he song.

Name: Metroid Prime - Twilight on Tallon - OC Remix

Artist: DJ Riott

Year: 2003

Genre: Trance

The link can be found at

Thanks once again,

Hope i at least get a courtesy e-mail on my last remix and this one. (just messin, i know your busy)

David (DJ Riott)

I can't say this is very enjoyable as a whole. There's a lot of clipping that brings down this mix.

The lead instrument and other synths are very harsh. At least, some eq work definitely needs to be done on that. The sounds are piercing. Also I think the volume levels are way too much. When you have sounds this piercing, along with the loudness, it makes for a less than pleasant listening experience.

I like the mix in some respects, but better instrumentation and more work on mixing and mastering would help this to be a better product. Good luck in the future.

NO

Oh Vigilante... your criticisms are like an old man slipping into a warm bath... so gentle. So soothing.

Buuuuuuut, he's spot on. Not even a full five seconds in and I get a clipper ship. Not the best way to introduce yourself. Plus this piece gets crazy repetative without any variation or buildup. Dynamics are gone. It's just technically void and sonically, well, it's pretty flat. Engage us. Throw something at us. Right now, it's just a foundation.

No