Malcos - Daydreams album release on protagonistrecords.net

sgx

daydreams-305.jpg

$5.99 (plus tip to the artist if you like)

FLAC and high bitrate VBR mp3 formats

Daydreams brings a unique RnB and hiphop flavor to Protagonist. Malcos' beats, vocals, and grooves ooze smooth throughout 16 unique tracks. Half vocal, and half instrumental, the pervasive electronica influence keeps the sound fresh and unique.

52 minutes in length

Purchase here: CLICK!

Stream samples of every track (quite generous in length!) and make comments: HERE!

Free full tracks to stream or download:

Don't tell me

Who knows

Lightspeed

protagonistrecords.net !!!Malcos, SGX, Zircon, Hy Bound, Siamy, Audix! For realz!!

Follow us on twitter

Lightspeed is real neat.

Not digging the other two so much, sound kinda busy and honestly some synths don't agree with me. That's not to say the rest of this album isn't cool enough to check out. Overall, tracks sound pretty good, especially with the production. Congrats. Also I love anything e-pianooooooo

Check out the rest of the streaming tracks at http://www.protagonistrecords.net/daydreams you can get a good preview of what the album sounds like since half or more than that of each song is streamable there.

Just listened through it, and yeah, excellent stuff. I'm a big fan of his style here, combining a variety of synths and acoustic instruments with harder drums, and occasionally his own R&B vocals. A lot of times it reminded me of Craig David, especially when guitars are in play. There's a very consistent mood, but most of the songs still stand alone, because of the choice of lead or an unusual beat. Interesting to have all the vocal songs first, then all the instrumentals, when most would have interspersed them. It gave it a side A/side B feel.

That's pretty much all I got to say. Pick it up, y'all!