Irish Music Plug In

Hi everyone.

I've been following OCRemix for some time, but that's my first thread (and post) here.

So here is the question. I would like to know if there is a plug in made specially for Irish traditional music. If it doesn't exist, i would like to know some plug ins that have the instruments wich i'm gonna need to this kind of song (fiddle, tin whistle, bodhrán, etc.).

I use Cubase SX 3.

I've searched for a similar thread, but i couldn't find any.

I'm not sure I know of a plugin that is exclusively traditional Irish instruments, you'd probably be just as well off looking at any all-world/ethnic encompassing instrument, like East West RA or Motu Ethno. Or even something like NI Kontakt 3 has a few world instruments in it. Be forewarned, though, fiddles aren't the easiest sound to pull off and still sound authentic.

I'm not sure I know of a plugin that is exclusively traditional Irish instruments, you'd probably be just as well off looking at any all-world/ethnic encompassing instrument, like East West RA or Motu Ethno. Or even something like NI Kontakt 3 has a few world instruments in it. Be forewarned, though, fiddles aren't the easiest sound to pull off and still sound authentic.

Thanks for the tip. Really.

I'm going to look for these ones. :-)