*NO* Mega Man 3 'Aamped Up Snake Pit'

djpretzel

email sub file Mega_Man_3_AampedUpSnakePit_OC_ReMix(1).mp3 - djp

Hi, my name is Trevor Sparham aka Aamp. Music making has been a hobby of mine for around three years now and counting. I happened to stumble across your site while I was looking for places that take music submissions. I figured I would check it out. I was quite surprised to hear music of such quality and creativity. I have always favoured electronic music including some of which you would find in video games. Anyway, enough of my life story, my main purpose of sending this message is to see if you would accept a remix that I put together exclusive for your community. I don't have a website up at the moment so I would have to send it to you via email as an attachment. The mp3 file is a little on the plus side of 3.5 Meg.

The song is from Megaman 3, I know you probably have enough of those already but I needed something simple that I am familiar with to begin with. It is a Snakeman remix that took an entire afternoon and evening to compose and remix (even the simple Nintendo songs are pretty darn complicated). I did it using what would be referred to as a tracker, I guess, since it is the only music tool that I currently have. A few notes sound a little out of place, but it's barely noticeable. Anyhow I am quite pleased with the overall result, although I would like to do better ones in the future.

P.S. Your website is GREAT!!! I love the layout and the fact that I may have the chance to show off a few of my skills (finally) as well as enjoy what others have to offer.

Just to clarify, my nickname that I want to be posted as is Aamp. I can be contacted at sparham4@shaw.ca. Let me know if you would be willing to accept my song through e-mail or if you have any other methods. Thank you very much.

, Aamp

I agree with protricity and dan. This is a fairly generic synth arrangement. There's nothing much more wrong other than the suggestions noted by the others.

I found myself enjoying this mix on various moments of the mix, but it's also quite repetitive and doesn't really do anything to make itself stand out. I read from the ID tags that this is your first OC mix. It's a good start so I hope to see more from you in the future. Hopefully you spend more time with it and polishing it up. This doesn't meet the standards, so no.

NO