Phoenix Wright - Godot's Theme

Phoenix Wright needs more love - it has such a good soundtrack. So, here's a smooth jazz remix of everyone's favorite coffee drinking bad guy.

Note that it isn't done; it's about half way there, I'm just getting some reactions before I go too much further.

Comments, concerns, and criticisms are welcome...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=866156&songID=7726152

enjoy, and thanks for listening

i didn't really feel the need to post on OCR before as i'm more a fan of all the talented people here than someone who knows anything about music (i only draw, i'm not a really good musician at all haha!), but i couldn't resist when i heard your piece.

it's just so beautiful, really! jazz suits Gyakuten Saiban perfectly and this voice on it is brilliant. i already loved your "Cross-Examination (Sudden Interjection)" and, as a GS fan, i'm so glad to see a talented person like you working on such great remixes.

but now i can't help but hope you could work on an entire album haha!

beautiful work once again! :D

This is fantastic, I forgot just how mellow Godot's theme was.

Not to be a stick in the mud, but I'm generally not a fan of vocals in mixes, and this isn't really an exception for me. Regardless, it's a good tune. I suppose it'd be too much to ask for an instrumental version once it's all pretty and polished? :-P

Love the piano and the brass.

Keep it up.