*NO* Mega Man 2 'Metalman Up Your Ass'

djpretzel

Hi there, I sent an email last night, but 1) I believe the Email didn’t go through properly, and 2)even if it did, there was something screwed up with that particular uploaded version of the song.

So, if this never showed up… I’m FlextoneJunkie, and here’s my take at the Metalman song from Megaman 2, in Metal style.

There’s a link to it on that page.

I call it: “Metalman Up Your Ass”

If my last email DID go through, I know this is pretty shady, but could you use this version? There was a weird problem after conversion with some stereo panning/volume issues that didn’t come to my attention until I had somebody else listen to it through headphones (I don’t have any at the moment that work)

Thanks much

-FlextoneJunkie

This is ruined by

Horrible recording quality. Poor mixing, poor presence, poor eq, poor recording. guitars sound terrible.

Far too close to the original. this is the original with a solo. It isnt enough to record the original live.

i once again nearly decided to override this, but the solo section added something different from the original.

NO

Er, actually, I thought the playing and syncing was messy throughout the entire song. Some parts weren't QUITE as bad, but the whole thing was kind of a guitar mess. The guitars are recorded quite poorly, too, just like Veggilante said. As a whole, the song is also mastered very poorly. Hell, I can even hear the buzzing from one of the amps almost as clearly as I can hear the guitars at some points. That's pretty scary.

NO