auto audio stretch nightmare

I recorded a vocal take across multiple time tempos and now when I play back, it only works if I play from start to finish. If I click in the middle of the track somewhere, it does some auto-restretch bullshit on the wave file to make it fit with the new bpm. Does anyone know any solution to this?

I recorded a vocal take across multiple time tempos and now when I play back, it only works if I play from start to finish. If I click in the middle of the track somewhere, it does some auto-restretch bullshit on the wave file to make it fit with the new bpm. Does anyone know any solution to this?

Yeah, it's slightly complicated though.

Ok, so you have specific measures where your song changes tempo. Start at the first tempo change in the song. Go to the playlist and click on the measure BEFORE the tempo changes, so the current tempo showing at the top is the first tempo in the project. Take the razor tool and slice right on the line exactly where the tempo changes (you may have to zoom in, depending on how precise your tempo change is). Now, if you start playback in the SECOND tempo, it should be lined up properly. Continue this process for each tempo change in the song and it should keep the vocal track in sync.