6 WIPS, Which one do u like best???

1. When the Dreamer Awakens - Zelda: Links Awakening, Zelda: Ocarina of Time

2. The Sad Little Mushroom - Super Mario RPG, SMW

3. Robotasize Me - Sonic Spinball (The Machine)

4. March on Death Mountain - Zelda: A Link to the Past (Death Mountain)

5. Dual Towers - Super Mario RPG (Both Booster's Tower Themes)

6. Across the Fields of Hyrule - Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Zelda's Lullaby, Requiem of Spirit)

Of all the stuff I have started over the last few years, these are the only things that are close to done but still need work. Let me know what one you like best, suggestions comments.. anything!

A couple of the songs share certain lines of music, just so you know and there are a couple of audio glitches here and there. lol

Notes: 1 and 6 have basically the same into and ending.

4 and 6 are heavely influenced by two Star Wars themes.

Thanx

All of these remixes, I have to say, are quite epic. That isn't a word I use lightly.

For 1, wow you just blew the source away with that one. Some of the softer parts remind me a lot of Requiem for a Dream/ Lux Aeterna. I hope that there's enough original source in here, because it's definitely an awesome track I'd like to see on the front page as well. The ending with Zeldas Lullaby just completes this.

I'm also quite fond of 4, love the Imperial March 'cameos'. Not entirely sure if they'll fly with the judges (especially that incredibly blatant one at the end), but I personally like them (as well as the rest of the piece, EPIC).

6 could be the sequel to 1, the ending of 1 is begging to set this up. The way you've created such an epic piece out of a simple little theme is absolutely brilliant.

Can't say I've played the games to recognize 2,3, or 6, so I'll refrain from commenting.

Overall, I'd say that 1 is the best, but 4 is my favorite :D

Great work guy, keep it up!

I would actually say that #6 largely reminded me of Across The Stars from EP2. I suspect that was the intent, and so: well done.

I really liked the intro of Requiem for Spirit and how you interwove the John Williams like overture into it, though I would have liked to see a little more development of Spirit's theme a bit more. I think the closing of the piece with the harpsichord in Star Wars fashion was a nice touch.

I would actually say that #6 largely reminded me of Across The Stars from EP2. I suspect that was the intent, and so: well done.

I really liked the intro of Requiem for Spirit and how you interwove the John Williams like overture into it, though I would have liked to see a little more development of Spirit's theme a bit more. I think the closing of the piece with the harpsichord in Star Wars fashion was a nice touch.

You are completely right about the Star Wars connection. I've done that a couple times here, the other with "March on Death Mountain". I don't think either of these songs are eligible for submission to this site, but I still like them.

As for "Requiem for Spirit" the part of the song from 2:30-3:09 is still kinda close to it's Star Wars Roots, So I might expand the RoS theme into that section more. Same with 4:37-4:47. I'm hoping u recognized the rest of the song as a Minor version of Zelda's Theme. The theme was originally in a major key and I hope changing it doesn't disguise it to much!

All of these remixes, I have to say, are quite epic. That isn't a word I use lightly.

For 1, wow you just blew the source away with that one. Some of the softer parts remind me a lot of Requiem for a Dream/ Lux Aeterna. I hope that there's enough original source in here, because it's definitely an awesome track I'd like to see on the front page as well. The ending with Zeldas Lullaby just completes this.

I'm also quite fond of 4, love the Imperial March 'cameos'. Not entirely sure if they'll fly with the judges (especially that incredibly blatant one at the end), but I personally like them (as well as the rest of the piece, EPIC).

6 could be the sequel to 1, the ending of 1 is begging to set this up. The way you've created such an epic piece out of a simple little theme is absolutely brilliant.

Can't say I've played the games to recognize 2,3, or 6, so I'll refrain from commenting.

Overall, I'd say that 1 is the best, but 4 is my favorite :D

Great work guy, keep it up!

This is exactly what I think !!! I agree with Tables :<

They are all so close of being finished =D

3 is my favorite just for the fact that I love Sonic Spinball, And you just made my day. Every thing about that mix, in my opinion, is perfect with the exception of a few finishing touches I'm sure you have in mind already.

(Now do Toxic Caves please anybody.)

1,4 And 6 are all very heavy on the star wars which I personally like, I just wish 4 And 6 were eligible to be submitted. However if you were to rework them(hehe say that 5x fast) to where the star wars wasn't so blatant and more like an "inspiration" you might get away with it. But still I like them the way they are. So even if you can't submit them when your done let me know..

Any way 1 was good I liked it a lot, only thing I have to say on that one is that you could,as Tables stated already, tie this one in with 6 and make into a two part tack or just give all the love at once in one track.

5 Was in that the first almost half of it was nice and soothing then it turned into a game show, I mean don't get me wrong I liked the change up half way though. Very nicely done.

Only thing I have to say about 2 is the Forest of Illusion part was my personal favorite part, it was just so good I say do mix with that alone. The mix as whole is phenomenal.

These are all really EPIC mixes can't wait till there done, keep up the good work.