*NO* Chrono Cross 'Celtic Scars'

djpretzel

Interesting... somewhat flat at times; we don't see alot of solo instrumentals outside of piano, however...

email sub file celticscars.mp3 -djp

Hi

This is a very simple remix of some Chrono Cross themes, mainly Time's Scar. There are also hints of other themes and even a bit of the LotR theme blended in. This is my live playing of the Celtic flute with a little reverb effects added for some flavor. I'm not much of a musician, so this remix may not be up to par, but I just thought I'd share it with you guys and fans of OCremix if possible.

Thanks for taking time to hear my submission!

This is a surprise. Vigilante is right about this though, so there really is not more to add to what he said. The volume needs to be louder, and I think this could benefit from some eq work, it sounds pretty dull. It needs more sparkle and air.

This is not passable at its current state, but it's pretty nice and interesting given it's a solo flute mix. Definitely post it in the OCR Works In Progress/Completed forum. I'm sure it'll find a following on the boards.

NO

I only hear bits and pieces and snippets of Time's Scar in here, and have a hard time recognizing any other CC tunes. The LotR theme stands out, but doesn't fit in, and shortly after that, there are some notes that just don't sit right with me.

The recording job, as mentioned, is also not that great.

The solo flute is too sparse, the tone sounds amateurish and the actual arrangement is rather boring. Does a celtic flute have more of a range? Consider taking some parts higher on the register for some variety.

NO