M.u.s.h.a

Giga Bowser

Hi everyone I wish someone would do a remix for the fullmetal fighter theme and the aggressive battle from the musha aleste genesis game they really are amazing.

As soon as I learn how to remix tracks I'll do these immediately.

I think I'll do the full metal fighter but there's one prob I need the midi in order to remix it I've tried looking for it everywhere no luck and I tried the mp3 to midi converter programs still no use, its a mess so if anyone had any luck finding the midi plz inform thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
I actually listened to some of this stuff the other day thanks to overcoat. Really great stuff. Maybe I'll metal 'em up at some point.

Anyway, people would probably care more if you posted youtube links to songs, dude.

I really will as soon as I get into youtube that, cause I really use youtube much, I don't even have an account yet, I know that its so useful and undeniable to some ppl but I am looking forward to begin using it.

• 1 month later...

Well everyone looks like I'll be learning how to use FL studio, but I'm just begging to learn the basic anyway I'll try to learn as fast as I can to make a remix of this glorious game, I already am planning to start with the main menu and then do a full metal fighter remix, :) your probably thinking this guy has gone nuts but really I'm planning and will be doing this and as soon as I do a rough wip remix I'll post it. :D