Rick Astley Remix (You won't regret listening to it lol)

BlackPanther

This is for my Audio Production class. We were to make a remix by rearranging the mix around or whatever or do a mashup of multiple songs so I decided to go with the former and I told the guy I have experience with DAW's and stuff so he was perfectly fine with it. We were also to use Audacity since that's their only DAW on the normal computers which I did use to change the tempo of his voice from 113.6 to 133

About the mix:

Hmm well, I really like the original so I only thought it was fair to do a remix, it's a house track and I normally don't do house so if you guys hear any issues I would appreciate the feedback. Any other issues like mixing or things like that I would also like to hear about, hope you guys like it!!

Enter

Niiiiice. I missed out on the "did i just rick rolled" joke though...damn it....lol

Anyways. The track is very tight. I think maybe the intro, where its just the bass and drums kinda takes too long to get to everything else though. Otherwise its pretty damn awesome. You should do another version with a typical Euro dance riff behind it to really bring out the techno awesomeness.

Also, what do you use to get just the vocals of a track isolated? I have some ideas, but i'm not really sure how to go about that?