Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Request Extravagansa!

DoubleBro7

***Note: This just do happens to be my first time doing anything on these forums, so apologies if I didn't word things right/totally made a big blunder or whatever.****

The first PMD is a game which I have a lot of emotional attachment to, I have to say. I got it the night the Wii was released, right in time to play it

while we nearly froze out butts off camped out in front of Target. Looking back on it, that was the day I REALLY got into games. And, the first time

(BTW,...SPOILERS) I beat Rayquaza, stopped the meteor, and saw the ending,......

.....I cried.

It sounds embarrassing, considering that it's a Pokemon game, but I really think it was in part from the credits music. It's downright the BEST PIECE I'VE EVER HEARD!

I also cried at the ending of PMD2, but my emotions didn't seem to be as taken with the second game. As to the specific style of remix I'd like, I'm all ears (Is it too demanding to ask for a preview snippet?) for anything that's EPIC and retains/doesn't destroy the original feeling of the piece. And so, I think I'll let YouTube do the rest of the talking, so, here are the links(quotes indicate suggested title):

----------------------------------------------------------------

PMD 1 Music

"Fleeing" (Two versions are used in-game, so I put two links) -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_WGLqPcGg4&feature=related

Sky Tower ~ "Spire of Clouds" -

Ending/Credits* ~ "...Perhaps you will Meet Again." -

*If you choose this piece, please try find a way of tying together the tunes which play before, during and after the credits. They go from 4:57-7:34, 8:32-11:57, & 12:04 until the end.

PMD 2 Music

Grovyle's Sacrifice ~ "I'm taking you with me!" -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edmUXaEFhHM&feature=related

Ending ~ "Though the Parting Hurts...The Rest is in your Hands" (0:30-3:47) Note: Toning down the intensity/volume a bit would be nice -

Ending, Act II: Resolution ~ "...Memories..." (What I'd like is @ 0:50-4:00, but if you want, you can also add 0:00-0:50 & 4:00-9:17) -

Edit: Wow... If I ask for this much, I'll never get anything, will I? (And yes, I am currently feeling depressed..)

• 4 weeks later...

Nothing. It's just that everyone here hates pokémon stuff.

HATES IT.

Or it's simply that no one has any interest in doing it right now. There are a lot of projects going, and the local talent pool is kind of dried up at the moment.

Also, people have to want to do a remix, and if they aren't in the mood, there's nothing that can be done about it.

Well...

Crap.:banghead:

Awesome "Location:" bit, though... Hilarious!

You ever played the PMD games? They really are good, and honestly:

They're the first Nintendo games with GOOD story, or at least engaging plotlines, and ones that you haven't heard 1000 times. (On that topic, GO METROID!) And because it had such a great story, the music means all that much more to me...

You might not be a ReMixer, but did you go to the links...?:puppyeyes: