Time & Space ~ Green

The Biznut

Discussion on IRC lead me to bring up the Time & Space album from Oneup Studios. Hemophiliac brought to my attention the fact that there existed a green version, the first incarnation of this album. Apparently there are a few different tracks on this disc, though the rereleased blue album had better production values.

I want this green Time & Space album. If you happen to own it and could part with it, PM me or post here. I could not get enough of the blue Time & Space. It is probably the best game arrangement album I have heard yet, and is one of my favorite albums of all time.

For those who are not familiar with it, it is an absolutely fantastic tribute to Yasunori Mitsuda. Your favorite Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, and Xenogears songs are there and rearranged/performed/produced by people like Mustin, Mellogear, Dale North, mp, Ailsean, Kaijin, and more.

It is available on itunes, go pick it up.

If you have a green one PM me with your reasonable price including shipping.

To Times Once Forgotten, Song of Feeling and Journey For Her Thoughts are absurdly outdated and have since been reworked (and consequently outdone):

http://ocremix.org/artist/4574/vampire-hunter-dan/remixes

I was quite proud of them at the time, but I honestly can't think of any reason to get them now aside from being able to say "I have them." Actually, please don't even listen to "Song of Feeling," as even at the time, that particular MIDI-rendered version destroyed me in bad ways, and I take very little responsibility for the pain. XD

Terminacoustica, however, may be worth a download, as that's certainly the best version you'll ever hear of that arrangement. Cheers.