Blogging

codename_goose

well it seems i need to help spread the word to the masses ASAP :!:, i was thinking, that maybe since i have a blog i started that maybe people might help spread the word too. i love this site and will help in a way that is feasible at this time for me, while still trying to help out. i've sent an e-mail requesting a small logo for it. if anyone would like me to link to their homepage or whatnot including works, that they would like to flaunt, post it here. if you need to get in touch send it to my PM thanks bunches for the great work, keep it going, oh and happy B-day ya'll

I think he is saying that he is going to honor OCR by giving a shout out on his world renowned one-of-a-kind blog. I also gathered he wants a logo.. why he cant right click save as beats me..

and it might too be he wants to not only show love to OCR but other artists as well..

If I had something to show for I know I would want it on his blog, which looks pretty legitimate.

@ linkspast i'm sorry if i offended you

i just wanted to show the love is all and if that offends people then i wont. i have a few connections but i guess that wont matter. so if you want to fine, if not that's ok too, i just didn't want people to be all out of sorts by my asking. would people rather i just posted stuff about them or ask them first? that's my peace, and that's it.

@ linkspast i'm sorry if i offended you

i just wanted to show the love is all and if that offends people then i wont. i have a few connections but i guess that wont matter. so if you want to fine, if not that's ok too, i just didn't want people to be all out of sorts by my asking. would people rather i just posted stuff about them or ask them first? that's my peace, and that's it.

Im just being a jerk.

Your first post was just difficult to understand thats all I had to read it a few times to understand what you were doing .

here is the logohttp://ocremix.org/images/template/header_alt.jpg

I would suggest you put a link to your blog here, I mean its not going to hurt, especially if you are wanting to put others work on it.

Where are you finding a link to this blog? Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but I can't find one anywhere...

This, like the rest of my post was sarcastic.

I was saying that (s)he should give us a link.

Not to be more of a jerk, but there are a rather large handful of success stories here. I cant see how a small time blog is going to help them.... Now I shall eat my words when he shows up with some prezes hilton size blog...

wow i didn't think i would get that kind of conversation over one little, tiny, insignificant blog. i am just starting out, so you will probably mock me for that too. :P. Just thought i would spread the word any way i could even if it didn't amount to anything i figured that people would still appreciate the effort, i will post my blog when it looks presentable, is that ok? Right now it's nothing more than crap, be that as it may, i'm content with not doing it, cause i feel like no one will enjoy/like/appreciate the work i did/do

I definitely think you should promote the site from your blog. Even if it pales in comparison to some of the other publicity the site has gotten, every little bit helps.

I think most of the ridicule directed toward you had to do with your English, more than your desire to help out. You might want to work on making your posts a little more readable. I apologize if I came off as rude.

You should definitely post a link to your blog ASAP though.

I'd venture a guess that a good number of artists don't actually regularly read the forums, and out of all the ones who do, I'd bet only a few of them will read this particular thread.

Your best bet would be to directly contact the ones you want to feature on your blog, via email, private message or an IM service. You can usually find all their contact info in their forum profile.