*NO* Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 'Stone Tower'

djpretzel

• 2 weeks later...

I'm waiting for this synthetic sitar you referred to. I hear a dulcimer, coupled with some plucked strings, and then some sort of reed instrument. And actually, the dulcimer DOES sound quite real. Oh THAT sitar. Yeah the bends sound pretty bad in some parts. Overall this has a WHOLE lot of potential. Very cool set up, very awesome quality sounds. Just some of the details make it weak. And at least there's variety. And don't worry about the comment about drumloops. He says that to everyone. This song sounds like a good idea that didn't get quite all the attention it needed to bring it to completion. So for now:

NO

This piece really is more of a foundation for something than a standalone work. There are a couple reasons I say this. One, the pacing, though purposefully deliberate and steady, is almost too strictly steady. There is no variation or pause to the ever-steady drum march. That, in and of itself, could have led the way for some very interesting moments for improv, or you adding a new feeling/level of atmosphere. The other pittling reasons, my fellow judges have already stated.

If you treat this as a foundation layer for another piece (or the same) and simply develop upwards instead of sideways, I can't see a reason to not let it in. But, sadly, as for right now-

NO