Artist: Makkura

Title: Airport 1001

Game: Megaman X

Orig Song: Storm Eagle Stage

My URL: www.maybe-someday.com

My E-mail: chris@maybe-someday.com

RealName: Topher

---

This is 2nd song I've submitted. The first song I sent over a month ago hasn't been reviewed yet. So I guess technically, this is a new-artist submission.

Anyway, this is Storm Eagle's stage from Megaman X. I'm attempting to remix the entire soundtrack of MMX. I've already started the next song, Flame Mammoth's stage. So far things are going pretty smoothly.

Thanks. :)

~Topher

Piano sounds really bad. You got too much release. This seems to be a very common problem in remixes. People are just not sure how to work pianos. Gotta follow some basic rules for decent results. Learn about piano pedals and release.

Other than that, this song is little more than a floody transcript of the original with a bunch of layered drumloops, so

NO

Also, dont like the chord/notation at 3:42.

Pretty decent. There's not much going on here. It's way too repetitive. It just repeats the same sections over and over with the same drumloop.

Not a bad mix, but this needs a lot more arrangement and change ups. Also try panning to spread the sounds and make them more distinct. It all sounds centered with not enough definition of the instruments. Keep at it.

NO