OCR01204 - *YES* Kabuki: Quantum Fighter 'Take the Red Pill'

djpretzel

Good day!

Here's another boring submission to take up your time. It's a remix of the infamous Kabuki Quantum Fighter first stage music remixed in goa trance style. Guess there's nothing more I'd like to add, except goa trance is very repetitive by nature, so pleaase don't hate it just because it's repetitive.

Credits go to ArseAssassin or if that's somehow too offensive just go with Tuomas Kanerva.

Homesite: http://www.soundclick.com/tuomaskanerva

Is this the guy with all the asses in his signature. Can we get that removed btw? Naked women offend me.

Anyway, sound quality sucks naked woman ass, but the arrangement is exactly what this kinda genre entails. I used to listen to this kinda goa/trance shit all the time. Very remeniscient of the tracker days of yore.

Very cool song, but up your sample quality. Specifics = drums, bass.

Pretty borderline here. Going with yes cause the goa/trance effect is really there. Probably more-so than any other trance song on the site.

YES

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously man. Naked chicks are cool and all, but let's keep it out of the sigs if we're posting outside of UnMod. :(

Anyway, this is pretty neat, albeit simple. Like Prot said, drums are weak, but the other sounds make up for it. Nice synth stuff going on. A bit buzzy for my tastes, but not bad.

I give it a YES. Not a totally awesome YES, but a pretty good YES.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...