Nerdapalooza 2011 (The Protomen, the Metroid Metal, Arm Cannon, brentalfloss, Mega Ran, and MORE!)

Ramaniscence

Do you guys think it would be better to come the week before Nerdapalooza or week after?

I feel like there's usually some extra festivities after for a couple days with all the people still in town. There is also usually a pre-party the day before the event. I'm still pretty new to Orlando so I keep seeing cool things to do in the downtown area. We'll probably have to organize some sort of Disney World event for those who are interested too.

Do you guys think it would be better to come the week before Nerdapalooza or week after?

To answer this question, if you come the week before Nerdapalooza, it'll be 4th of July week. In all likelihood Orlando will be EXTREMELY

busy during that time, which is why we avoid it for Nerdapalooza in general.

The week itself would probably not be as bad, but I'd really advise just staying the week after.

Just an update guys, but Nerdapalooza has just announced this years discounted rates for the hotel.

The discount is $89/night in the Nerdapalooza block. Additionally the first 100 to reserve with the Nerdapalooza discount at the Orlando Airport Marriott will receive a 10% discount to the hotel’s restaurant for one meal at their stay.

There's a little added bonus for any one who decides to get signed up early (assuming there's not 100 people booked already o.O)

There's 2 ways to book your room right now:

Either call 407-851-9000 or their toll-free number of 1-800-380-6751 and ask for 5th Annual Nerdapalooza Group Block.

-or-

Reserve online at this link, which will automatically take you to the Orlando Airport Marriott website with the discount code of nernera entered as the discount code.

• 1 month later...