Kinda a WIP - Epona's Song

Tydin

I'll forgo the form reply with bullet points and just address your question directly (sort of).

As it stands right now there's no way it would get by the judge's panel. For one, it's too short. You'd need to extend it by at least another minute. It's also not interpretive enough; it's pretty much a straight cover of the source until the last thirty seconds.

The samples are not up to snuff in almost every regard -- at least, not in the way they are currently implemented.

Now as to your actual question, that's not for me to answer. If you feel like you have the motivation and ability to improve upon all of these things then go for it, but I'm not going to tell you not to do it.

I'll forgo the form reply with bullet points and just address your question directly (sort of).

As it stands right now there's no way it would get by the judge's panel. For one, it's too short. You'd need to extend it by at least another minute. It's also not interpretive enough; it's pretty much a straight cover of the source until the last thirty seconds.

The samples are not up to snuff in almost every regard -- at least, not in the way they are currently implemented.

Now as to your actual question, that's not for me to answer. If you feel like you have the motivation and ability to improve upon all of these things then go for it, but I'm not going to tell you not to do it.

Lol I wont bother, it was just one my my first attemps at usuing reason. wondered if i had a shot at making it sound better. If the pros say leave it be I best listen ^_^