Megaman Zero/ZX Series

purplecowadoom

Coming straight off my playlist, all these songs deserve more stage time on OCR. Pick any one of them, though the more obscure the source you pick, the better. If I find more links, I'll post them. Until then, search for them yourself!

Megaman Zero

-Crash (can be the

, or Zero 3 version)

Megaman Zero 2

-

or Awakening Will

-

-Gravity

-Power Bom

-Silver Wolf - Yggr-drasill -

-

Megaman Zero 3

-

-

-

-

-

-

(This is actually a video of all three versions of Neo Arcadia used throughout the series. Couldn't seem to find a video showcasing it individually. Anyway, the song starts at 3:35 in the vid)

-

-Trail on Powdery Snow

-

(The person who uploaded this one decided to play the original, and then the remastered version, which starts at 1:33. If anyone chooses this one, please use the original as the basis for your composition.)

-High-Speed Lift

-

-

-

-Everlasting Red

Megaman Zero 4

-

-

-

aka
aka
(lol)

-

-

-

-

-

-Cage of Tyrant

-

-Sleeping Beast

-Magnetic Rumble

-Blackheart Beat

-

-

-Crossover Station

-

-

Megaman ZX

-

-

-Sky High - Grand Nuage -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

(Been done here yes, but I didn't like that one. So sorry.)

-

Megaman ZXA

-

-

-Twisted Vine

-Bullet Drive

-In the Wind

-Brimstone

-

-Oriental Sentinals

-Organic Line

-Path to the Truth

-Trap Phantasm

-Soul Ablaze

That's 63 songs from the Megaman franchise that haven't been remixed. That's almost blasphemy people!

Edit: I see no reason why this whole thing shouldn't be a project, but lack the time or skills to pull it off. Nevertheless, if anyone shares my love for these soundtracks and would be willing to make this happen, by all means let your voices be heard! I also have a potential title for the album: Legends of Crimson. Just came up with that off the top of my head a couple seconds ago. I think it's pretty cool. Thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Because AMT's remix was a massacre of the song, not to mention the part about me wanting a song other than Departure getting attention, I'm renewing my request for a song from the list.

A rock remix of Straight Ahead, Power Field, Crossover Station, or Falling Down in particular would be awesome. Don't put any of that senseless yelling in it like AMT though. I swear, that sort of thing is one of the leading causes of rock music falling into ruin.